Monday, February 20, 2023

Declare God's mighty acts to the next generation

Declare God's mighty acts and His goodness and God's offer of salvation to the next generation, to the youth.  We should reach out and teach the youth of our land. 

 Text:  Psalm 71:21-24, 18  (NIV)

21   I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God;

22   I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel.

23   My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I whom you have delivered.

24   My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, 

18   Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come.

Insights:

Another confirmation from God that I, at a time when I am old and gray, that I am tasked to help declare God's power to the next generation and to all who are to come (the youth of today), so that they will know and understand the mighty acts of our God.   So that they will understand God's precious offer of salvation.   Praise God.  Thank you LORD for giving me that rare and special opportunity. 

Feb 20, 2023